Updated: Aug 17, 2022
What Is Google Ads, and How Does It Work?
Google Ads is a platform for buying ads on Google's search engine and non-search properties.
Google Ads allows you to put advertisements on the Google search engine and other Google domains. Advertisers can use a cost-per-click (CPC) auction system to bid on ad space, keywords, or placements.
Google Ads aims and phrases relevant to what your business offers. You can build an advertisement campaign with the specified budget once you've chosen the right keyword or phrase.
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and How Does it Work?
Optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results is search engine optimization (SEO). So that it has the highest possible chance of being found on search engine result pages.
SEO is a marketing strategy to increase a website's rank in search engine results pages (SERPs). Off-site and on-site optimization approaches can be used to accomplish this. Technical and content approaches, as well as promotions, are all part of SEO.
Which Is Better for Growing Your Business: Google Ads or SEO?
Google Ads is a paid advertising network that helps you attract new clients to your business. SEO is a free marketing strategy that aids in the exposure of your website on search engine results pages.
SEO is ideal for those with a longer-term perception of their business. It takes time before you see any changes in traffic or revenue generated from the site.
Benefits of using Google Ads in a business:
• You can target any audience, location, or device using Google Ads.
• Google Ads makes it simple to create and manage campaigns.
• Tools such as Google Ads Editor, Keyword Planner Tool, and YouTube Insight Tool can all help you optimize your Google Ads campaigns.
• You can develop your ad campaign using AdSense by following best practices.
The benefits of creating an SEO strategy:
• SEO improves the visibility of your website on search engine results pages, allowing more people to locate and visit it.
• It also aids in generating more traffic for your website and acquiring more people via organic search engine traffic, allowing you to avoid paying for advertising on other platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.
• SEO is also a terrific technique to raise brand awareness because it allows you to promote your product or service without spending money on advertising.
If you need an advertisement for your business, you can book a Free Discovery Session with one of our specialists HERE.